Retrieve your confidential USB passcode below
Welcome to PatientFileDirect's passcode retrieval page. You are in the right place if :
- You have a protected USB flash drive containing a medical record(s) from RSRS
- You are authorized to access the medical record(s) on the drive
- You need to retrieve the confidential passcode to open protected record(s) on the drive
To retrieve the passcode, please complete the fields below.
- "Reference Number" refers to the 6 digit number that appears on the USB flash drive.
- "Patient's Last Name" refers to the 1st patient's last name (ie. the main patient) on your original request.